High School Youth
The First Parish youth program
is a place to:
– Bring your whole, authentic, brilliant, complicated self
– Explore faith beyond a list of "dos and don'ts"
– Worship God and grow spiritually
– Connect with others and build friendships
– Serve your community through fun, engaging volunteer opportunities
– Be part of honest, open conversations in an accepting community
At First Parish, we recognize that young people are an important, vibrant, creative part of our church community. From serving as High School Classroom Aides in our Church School program, to singing in our choirs, to participating in parish service projects – there are many ways youth are involved in parish life. Please check our calendar or subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on upcoming youth events.
Sunday Morning Involvement
Church School Classroom Aides
Many of our high school students volunteer as co-teachers in our classrooms on Sunday mornings. Youth arrive at 10:00 am for their classroom assignment, and stay until Church School classes end around noon. Our high schoolers are enthusiastic, fun, positive role models for our younger students, and they bring such a special dynamic to our classrooms!
Youth Event Policy
Church School Calendar