Activities, Programs & Opportunities at FPC
Brief Descriptions of Some Programs & Activities Without Webpages
- Bristol Lodge Suppers: Fourth Wednesday of the month. Food preparation (heating, carving, salad making) from 3:00 to 4:20 pm in the First Parish kitchen. Cold food should be delivered to the church by 3:00. Hot food can arrive as late as 4:15. Supper is served at the Methodist Church in Waltham at the corner of Moody Street & Cherry Street. Questions? Contact Mary Menino
(email@example.com) or the Church Office (781-893-7798/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Senior Men's Lunch Group: Known affectionately as the "Old Geezers." Bring a bag lunch and gather with Tom Wintle and others for discussion and fellowship on the 1st Tuesday of the month from September through June
- Knitters & Stitchers Group: Meets in parlor every Monday at noon for knitting and conversation
- Women's Book Groups – Tuesday evening and Thursday morning groups meet monthly for fellowship and discussion of books chosen by the members of each group - usually the fourth week of the month but check church calendar for specific dates
- Parish Library: Our collection of books available for borrowing, with concentration on topics of religion and personal development, also includes a children's section.
Home | School | Calendar | Parishioners | Worship Services | Activities | Directions
Site Map | Search | Inquiry | About This Site | Archives